Temporary Assistant Accountant
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
The main duties are as follows -
- Ensure all purchase invoices are coded correctly
- Post and allocate invoices against relevant jobs/purchase orders
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of the payment runs
Monthly accounting -
- Reconcile bank accounts to statements on a monthly basis
- Calculate and process intercompany job charges and direct cost recharges
- Calculate intercompany loan interest
- Prepare journals for upload at month end
- Revalue debtors and creditors at the end of the month and close the ledger
- Assist with the payroll production in the UK and cover for the US when required.
This role is either a temporary or temporary to permanent position, please call Kathryn at The One Group on (phone number removed) for further details.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at (url removed)