Posted on Jul 13, 2019 by Audi San Francisco
Our new, updated facilities and showrooms located in beautiful downtown San Francisco is home to repeat customers creating large volume in both Sales and Service.
We have invested 70 years worth of commitment to our brand and customers, let us now invest in you. We are growing and need top talent to progress with us. Apply today!
What We Offer:
* Competitive Compensation
* 5 Day Work Week
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation
* Vision / Dental / Health Insurance
* Bonus Incentives
* Paid Training
* Tuition Reimbursement for ASE Certification
* Paid Uniforms
* Newly Renovated Service Center
* Great Culture
* Promote From Within - Advancement into Management opportunities!
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* ASE certifications are ideal
* Strong automotive background
* Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.