Senior Full Stack Developer
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
The ideal candidate for this role will be a highly motivated self-starter who can hit the ground running, be excited to take responsibility for all aspects of the development lifecycle, and be a strong leader and mentor to other team members.
You will have a natural desire to collaborate, innovate and be a pioneer – as we strive to build out our product portfolio to meet client and industry needs.
• Gather full project requirements, and translate them into technical specifications
• Develop high-quality, mobile-first responsive web applications
• Input into proposals and costing exercises
• Implement best practice and coding standards
• Work closely with senior innovation team members to define future strategies
• Share your knowledge with junior team members and inspire them to develop their code skills
• A strong track record of building and maintaining robust, responsive software solutions
• Knowledge of best practices for web performance, security, data privacy and usability
• Experience of testing, integration and deployment processes
• An understanding of server architecture and cloud-based hosting solutions
• Proven leadership experience, with the ability to be a positive influence and grow a team
• The capacity to translate technical jargon into a digestible format for non-technical team members
• A demonstrable ability to proactively manage tasks, projects and issues
• A hands-on attitude: be passionate, persistent, creative and curious
* Project Planning
Are you passionate about coding, and keen to apply your skills in an industry where the impact of technology is increasing daily? Can you transform complex requirements into elegant user experiences?
If so, this could be the job for you! Please send your CV for consideration
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£65k - £80k Annual
£45k - £60k Annual
£45k - £75k Annual
£500 - £600 Daily
£40k - £50k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£50k - £80k Annual