Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Permanent job opportunity
£55-£60k per annum DOE
Tier 1 Automotive manufacturing experience required
Based in Telford
Are you an experienced Programme or Project manager with experience in the automotive manufacturing supply chain. If so, we are seeking a Senior Programme manager to join a team working for a company that specialise in the manufacturer of small series plastic automotive accessories
* The Project Manager is accountable to the Head of Projects/Similar for all Project activities and tasks related (to a project) from initial kick-off through to closure.
* Project Management is an activity that takes much time and effort (through continuous planning, execution of duties and reacting to change). It has it‘s own discipline and body of knowledge.
* Whilst the Project Manager is not required to ‘know everything about the subject matter’ in their project, it is their responsibility to ensure that the project has or has access to people with the right level of experience or specialised skill base.
* The Project Manager must be a subject matter expert in project management and should ideally also have experience of industry (Automotive) – It is the project management expertise that is the primary function of this role, because that is the prime need for the role to exist.
* It is imperative that Project Managers have a demonstrable ability to manage projects, which should be evidenced within their career history (CV).
* Minimum of 5 years in Lead Project Manager position / experience level required for this position.
Essential Skills/Experience/Qualifications required:
* Must have demonstrable experience working as a senior Programme or Project Manager
* Tier 1 or Tier 2 automotive manufacturing experience
Desirable Skills/Experience/Qualifications required:
* PMI’s PMBOK Guide
* MS Project
* Various national methodologies under the IIPM Umbrella, ie. APM
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£75k - £80k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£40 - £45 Hourly
£55k - £65k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual