Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Type: Permanent/Temp to Perm
Salary: Up to £36k
Are you a PA with experience within a Pharmaceutical environment?
This is a truly great opportunity to work for an excellent employer in the Cambridge area. You will have experience operating as a PA to senior management and ideally have experience in regulatory affairs and pharmacovigilance.
The core duties for the role would be:
- Personal assistant for the executive director.
- Arrange and organise internal and external meetings.
- Ensure efficient coordination of various support activities.
- Design and coordinate company intranet pages.
- Develop and document new administrative processes.
Experience of the following would be absolutely ideal:
- Excel, Powerpoint and sharepoint
- Previous experience providing high level personal and administrative support
- Experience with Pharmacovigilence
- Up to £36k basic salary
- discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
To apply, please submit your CV immediately for consideration