Lead Software Engineer
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
The Lead Software Engineer will manage a team of software engineers to deliver project(s) to requisite quality standards within time and budget. They will take responsibility for the delivery of the technical scope of the project throughout the complete project lifecycle from initial concept design through to handover and completion.
At least 5 years Software Development Background and full software lifecycle experience using the following technologies:
* Unified Modeling Language (UML)toolset
* Agile, Waterfall and V model lifecycles
* Database schema design and associated SQL query experience.
* Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010 using C# as the programming language with the Microsoft dot net framework version 2.0 onwards.
* Web application programming using web services and ASP .NETDesigning and implementing mission critical high availability systems, preferably in an industrial automation environment. Ability to lead a team of skilled engineers, providing technical guidance, project support, reporting, personal guidance and support. For more information please contact David Trogu on (phone number removed)
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£76k - £81k Annual
£45k - £70k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£60k - £100k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily
£1 - £1 Annual
£1 - £1 Annual