Service Delivery Manager
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
The Service Delivery Manager/ Product Support Manager will be responsible for key customers from a service relationship perspective, applying ITIL Service Strategies to ensure that the service level remains at its optimum, whilst managing any anomalies that may occur. This person will be responsible for managing change projects to ensure they deliver on time, within budget and in a manner that enhances the company reputation to encourage additional business from customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Establishing and maintaining constructive relationships based on understanding the customer and their business drivers
* Identifying changes to the Airline environment and technology trends that could potentially impact the type, level or utilization of services provided
* Establishing and articulating business requirements for new services or changes to existing services
* Mediating in cases where there are conflicting requirements for services from different business units
* Ensuring that the current and future service level requirements of Airlines are identified, understood and documented in Service Level Agreement (SLA) and service level requirements documents
* Developing and agreeing Operational Level Agreements and, in some cases, backing off SLAs and agreements that underpin the Airlines service
* Assisting with the production and maintenance of an accurate service portfolio, service catalogue, application portfolio and the corresponding maintenance procedures
* Ensuring that targets agreed within underpinning contracts are aligned with SLA and SLR targets
* Ensuring that service reports are produced for each assigned airline and that breaches of SLA targets are highlighted, investigated and actions taken to prevent their recurrence
* Ensuring that service performance reviews are scheduled, carried out with Airlines regularly and documented, with agreed actions progressed
* Ensuring that improvement initiatives identified in service reviews are acted on and progress reports are provided to Airlines
* Reviewing service scope, SLAs, OLAs and other agreements on a regular basis, ideally at least annually
* Ensuring that all changes are assessed for their impact on service levels, including SLAs, OLAs and underpinning contracts, including attendance at change advisory board (CAB) meetings if appropriate
* Identifying all customers and other key stakeholders to involve in SLR, SLA and OLA negotiations
* Managing Airline complaints including their recording, management, escalation (where necessary) and resolution
* Measuring, recording, analysing and improving customer satisfaction
Key Skills Required:
* BS/BA degree in a Customer Management discipline or equivalent experience.
* ITIL qualification and experience applying ITIL practices in an operational environment is desired.
* Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
* Lean Six Sigma certification and applied experience is desired.
* PMP or Prince2 qualification is desired.
* Engineering/technical background is preferred.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Excellent customer-oriented attitude.
* Flexible to travel around 10% of the time
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch for a confidential conversation on (phone number removed).
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £60k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual