Engineering Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you ambitious, driven and hungry for success?
Are you looking for a career where hard work is rewarded by substantial financial rewards and career progression?
Are you a talented and intelligent individual who is top achiever?
Then a career in recruitment could be for you!
Provide high quality professional recruitment services to match the needs of your clients and candidates.
This is not your standard role…this is a unique opportunity to build a successful career & make a real impact in a young, vibrant and fast-growing business… not to mention the unrivalled commission structure!
* Build and manage a permanent/contract consulting desk and ultimately build your own business unit & Specialism within C4S Search
* Network to identify new business opportunities through utilising our strong network and market experience
* Communicate business pipeline to Managing Directors
* Lead generate to create a pipeline of new business opportunities within your market, identify and qualify these opportunities
* Provide after-sales service to both clients and candidates
* To arrange interviews, sometimes sequences of interviews between clients and candidates.
* Conduct detailed candidate telephone interviews to match their skillsets with the client’s requirements
* Meet performance standards that relate to KPI activities.
* Research immerse in and become a true expert in your given market encompassing technology, trends, market news, projects, strategy and companies’ recruitment needs
* Grow new business sales revenue in your vertical market
* Mainly a phone-based role, contacting clients to identify recruitment needs, give consultative advice and deliver solutions according to their requirements
* Using a variety of sources from in-house database, social media, advertising, headhunting and search engines, identify candidates with your core market skills
What we are looking for.
* Degree (2:2 or higher) ideally in a Sport or Business subject
* Sporting background or interest
* A desire to have complete control over your earning potential
* Engaging and Enthusiastic individuals with excellent communication skills
* Resilient individual with experience working in challenging environments
* Highly Competitive/Top Achievers - we need people that will not settle for second best and have examples where they have excelled in any environment.
* Outstanding communication skills
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30 - £50 Hourly
£18k - £24k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual