Telesales Executive *NEW
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
We are keen to speak with experienced Telesales Professionals whether you are a Sales Manager, Business Development Manager or Sales Executive looking for a lucrative career in the South West with Cornwall's top sales employer?
You will be selling in to some of the World's leading, industry specific tradeshows and exhibitions, with considerable investment from industry giants such as Google, Amazon, American Express, 8X8, Ring Central, Dell Computers, Yell Business to name just a handful.
The jewel in the PRYSM crown - our Cornwall office has doubled in size to over 70 employees in the last year and we are now moving in to new offices to facilitate our rapid expansion of an av. 6 Sales Professionals per month and are proud of our fantastic, long term staff retention.
PRYSM Media Group is the UK’s largest and fastest growing independent trade exhibition organiser, with a portfolio of over 40 well-established events, the multi award winning company is recognised as one of the most progressive exhibition organisers in the world, touching over 10 Million businesses. With a companywide year on year growth of 50%, the last couple of years have seen us grow from 80 to over 200 employees and open new offices in Las Vegas and Hong Kong.
The official title of "Event Sales Manager" you will be responsible for new B2B business development and generating and closing B2B sales, selling exhibition floor space, stands and sponsorship for one or more of our industry & world-leading tradeshows.
With packages that go up to £100,000 and uncapped commission
You will work closely with your Event Sales Director to shape our events through onboarding show specific clients to exhibit and trade at our events with an international sales remit.
Full Product and Process Training is provided.
You are in control of your own desk - treat it like your own little business under our roof.
* Lead Generation: Develop your own pipeline of clients through daily canvassing and identify new business leads
* Introduce: Open up new clients over the phone - introductions, networking and social selling
* Pitch: Present and sell exhibition floor and stand space at our world class events along with the massive marketing & sponsorship opportunities to senior decision makers of relevant and show specific businesses
* Account Management: Listen, advise and work closely with exhibitors to meet and package their exact exhibition requirements
* Close: You will confidently Close your own sales deals
* Repeat Custom: With a whopping 86% re-book rate, you will attend your Event and re-book exhibitors -> a lucrative time for you!
* Social Media: Promote the show through various social media channels to generate new leads
Sales Manager | Sales Executive | Telesales Executive | Junior Sales Executive | Sales Consultant | Event Sales Executive | Exhibition | Event | Sales | Graduate Sales | Marketing Sales | Sponsorship Sales | Sales Job Cornwall
£20,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission (OTE £38,500 at min target - the top 10% are earning 6 figures) Quick progression opportunities - we will train and progress you to eventually run your own expo Lots of paid time off at Christmas Preferential Gym Membership Rates Success is rewarded with perks and treats as a team and individual throughout the year Attend some of the best business shows in the world
This is the perfect role for a tenacious Business development professional or Sales Manager, Telesales Consultant, Senior Sales Executive, who is looking to progress and jump into a client-focused role in the Events industry, keen to build relationships with both new and existing exhibitors.
As the Right Candidate you will:
* Have Telesales and Cold Calling experience (Ideally in a B2B environment)
* Be a good team player and show leadership skills
* Be Proactive & Strategic - experience in using various channels to Canvass and build your own client/call lists is crucial
* Be comfortable in Building and Maintaining relationships with small and large clients equally
* Develop strong closing skills to close own deals, including various Objection Handling
* Speak face to face and converse over the phone with Clear and Concise Communication with excellent listening skills
* Be Driven, Organised and Motivated to strive for excellence and progress your desk - work ethic shines here
* Have a track record of hitting and exceeding targets
* Exhibition or Tradeshow Experience
* An established network you can sell in to
The Success of Prysm Group is built on a strong work ethic, work culture and the passion and commitment from our talented staff. In the last 5 years alone, both our shows and our staff have been nominated and won multiple awards, from UK’s best Trade Show to EN Awards best newcomer.
PRYSM Group can provide a great platform for you to grow and develop your sales career with ongoing training and development. It is the most exciting and progressive sales job Cornwall has to offer and a platform for you to progress your career in a lucrative and rapidly growing industry.
Location: Truro, Cornwall (Apply if you are relocating to Cornwall or live near Bodmin, St. Austell, Newquay, Hayle, Redruth, Penzance, Falmouth, Penryn, Helston etc. We have car shares coming from all over Cornwall)