Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
An exciting opportunity has emerged for a Sales Manager to join their team.
The Sales Manager will contribute towards the strategic business plan to expand the company’s customer base and ensure its strong market presence to achieve growth and hit targets through successful management of Sales.
Candidates should preferably be degree qualified in either Mechanical or Marine Engineering with previous engineering or sales related work experience.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
* BSc in Mechanical Engineering or Marine Engineering preferred
* Proven track record in a Deck Machinery Business Development role
* Engineering or Sales related work experience
* Previous experience in dealing with the closing of sales
* Full knowledge of International Winch and Deck Machinery markets, products and associated drive and power systems including applications
* Experience in oil and gas industry including Surf and Drilling sectors
* IT literate with Microsoft Package experience
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Experience of managing client accounts
* Experience of C-Sam and CRM Packages preferred
* Pro-active, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading organisation with plenty of opportunity to progression and development. Apply today
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £60k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£35k - £85k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£33k - £41k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual