Regional Service Sales Manager - South
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
A global automatic door company based is looking to recruit a Regional Service Sales Manager to head up the South of the UK. This is a brand new role that the company has opened up due to expansion. Offering a basic salary of up to £40,000 + uncapped commission, OTE 55K, £425 a month car allowance, 28 days holiday, pension scheme and more.
To be considered for this Sales Manager role you must have:
* A proven, successful track record in new business sales, preferably in the automatic door industry or service industry
* High level influencing and negotiation skills up to Director level with demonstrable sales success
* Ability to accurately forecast sales on weekly basis
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as remotely
* Outstanding interpersonal skills
* Ability to quickly understand the company’s service offering, product range and value proposition so as to be able to win sales negotiations
* High energy and strong self-motivation
* Deliver agreed monthly and annual sales targets through focused, targeted activity
* Work proactively to keep a busy sales pipeline
* Identify & secure new customers and develop ongoing relationships as this is a 100% new business focused role
* Think strategically to develop a territory business plan
* Convince customers of the value proposition of our company range of service solutions to secure greater share of the market
* Organise visits to key clients
If you have a background in selling a service; more specifically service and repair contracts or maintenance contracts in a technical industry, please apply now!
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy