Internal Sales Progressor - North Kent
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
OTE £25K-£30K (uncapped personal and team commission)
Our client based in North Kent are looking to recruit an entry level Internal Sales Co-ordinator to manage all projects which fall within a set geographical area , building strong professional relationships with key decision makers.
This is a varied and fast paced role with plenty of room for progression and development for the right candidate
* Calling and speaking to various project-specific key contacts with the aim of finding key information to ensure effective project management
* Ensuring all information from calls and placed in journals and diaries all the way until the order stage
* Working to targets
* Building excellent relationships with customers
* Delivering outstanding customer service at every opportunity to every possible future client
* Generating new business opportunities within specific areas
* Day to day project management of approx. 200 + projects
* Finding solutions to challenges within projects and acting quickly to resolve and ensure it ends with an order
The right candidate will have/be:
* Experience within sales either retail or office based
* Excellent communications skills
* Confident talking over the telephone
* Strong customer service skill
* The ability to build good relationships
* The ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
* A keen interest in a career within sales
* A flexible approach to working with the willingness to go the extra mile for clients and customers
* Enthusiastic, confident and thorough with tasks set
This would suit someone who has worked in a target based industry such as Travel and is looking to move into a professional b2b role with opportunity to develop their career long term.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and generous commission and bonus scheme, above average holiday allowance including an additional day off on your birthday, fun and ‘buzzy’ office environment and a supportive and collaborative team.
If you believe you meet the above criteria please apply for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Executive Consultant, at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment