Salesperson - Oil and Gas/Metals
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Brewster Partners are recruiting for a dynamic, friendly and professional organisation within the steel industry.
They have a fantastic reputation in their industry offering many years expertise, a wide range of products and exceptional customer values. Due to growth they are looking to recruit for a Salesperson.
To support the commercial team in all aspects of the business with an emphasis on business development within the UK Oil & Gas Industry.
* Produce own quotations to designated accounts, follow these up promptly and provide feedback of market pricing to the team leader.
* To meet budgeted sales and margin targets for designated customers.
* Provide market feedback on pricing, competitive activity and any projects / new business opportunities to the Team Leader.
* To work closely with the Sector Leader to highlight any areas or customers to be visited, or contacted in the case of new accounts.
* Provide timely and concise visit reports.
* Attend any relevant trade shows or exhibitions if required to do so
* Building Job Costings
* Account Relationship Management
* Process orders and track progress
* Liaise with internal & external departments as well as updating clients on progress of orders
* Generate new and repeat business and follow up on leads
* Develop/maintain relationships with key customers and ensure maximum customer satisfaction
* Promote the company’s products
* Assistance in resolution of customer complaints
We seek a highly motivated career driven individual who is looking to grow and develop over time, you will need resilience, drive and determination to succeed in a highly competitive, ever developing commercial environment, within a niche industry.
* Excellent organisational skills
* Excellent Interpersonal Skills
* Flexibility for travel as required
* Computer literate
* Ability to work independently
* Outstanding problem solving skills
* Fluent in English (Written & spoken)
* Experience of a manufacturing environment
* Experience of account management direct and over the phone
* Internal & External sales, 2 days per week potential travel within the UK
Hours of Work
* Mon – Friday 9am to 5pm (1 hour lunch)
* Mainly office based, potential travel 2 days per week
* Contributory pension scheme
* Modern, clean working environment with free onsite parking
Brewster Partners Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information