Project Support Officer / Junior Project Manager
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Project Support Officer / Junior Project Manager. A Chippenham based IT solutions firm requires a Project Support Officer / Junior Project Manager to join the operations team. The Project Support Officer / Junior Project Manager will report to the Operations Manager and be responsible for the supply of excellent project or project related admin support services across all projects within the delivery programme, assist with effective project delivery support and maintain central project records and produce regular management reports as well as produce monthly financial reports and tracking budgets. It’s anticipated that this role will progress into a project management position
The Project Support Officer / Junior Project Manager will need:
* Project support experience
* A degree or equivalent
* Strong excel skills
* A good understanding of the software delivery lifecycle.
* Knowledge of business operations and commercial aspects.
* Basic working knowledge of project management methodologies.
* Ability to implement a strategic plan within agreed timescales.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Attention to detail and the ability to take a high level view.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Outstanding customer focus, with the ability to anticipate customer and stakeholder requirements.
* Experience of delivering project support through structured activities.
* Solid experience of supporting multiple projects.
* Strong track record in innovation, analysis and delivery.
* Competence to work with people who do have extensive knowledge in a particular specialism, converse confidently, and be able to challenge their proposals.
The Project Support Officer / Junior Project Manager salary is up to £27k depending on experience plus excellent benefits.
Proactive People is an employment agency and employment business