Lead Software Engineer
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
As Lead Software Engineer you will take full ownership of the design, development and deployment of key parts of their autonomous control system.
You will work with a multidisciplinary team across software engineering, control and reinforcement learning to automate growing within large-scale pilot facilities.
This role is aimed at a senior engineer who has the ambition to become a technical lead or lead architect within the next year.
- Design interfaces between cloud based services, database schemas as part of a cloud based system that interacts with on-premise hardware and user interfaces.
- Work with teams of machine learning/control systems research engineers to deploy models into a production environment.
- Write code for backend cloud services and review code written by others in team.
- Run software engineer team meetings/standups, and drive delivery of the software roadmap.
- Design and run technical interviews for future software engineering hires.
- Ensure that software team follows industry best practices around deployment of systems, testing (CI/CD).
- Knowledge of machine learning, reinforcement learning or control.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£46.2k - £58.8k Annual
£76k - £81k Annual
£45k - £70k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£60k - £100k Annual
£22k - £28k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily