Specification Sales Manager / Heating / Heat Pump
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have experience of specification sales of boilers, heating or renewable energy products. The role is working for a leading heat pump manufacturer.
Specification Sales Manager - South East Position Overview
* Sales of heat pump, solar thermal and biomass systems
* To build on strong relationships with house builders and developers, contractors, specifiers, architects, and housing associations’.
* Develop sales through the existing customer base whilst also highlighting, targeting and converting new potential customers.
* Key agreements with large developers and housing associations
* As Area Sales Manager you will manage your own diary and appointments.
* Covering the South East including Central London and inside the M25
Specification Sales Manager - South East Position Requirements
* Proven area sales background in boilers / heating or renewable energy
* Specification sales experience and house builder contacts essential
* Strong technical background within engineering (plumbing, heating, renewables)
* South East including Central London and inside the M25
* Full driving licence
Specification Sales Manager - South East Position Remuneration
* Salary Negotiable + Bonus
* 25 Days Holiday
* Company Car
* Laptop, Mobile
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment