Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Samuel Frank Associates is recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager to drive sales for a control panel manufacturing workshop for a very well-established systems integrator based in Cheshire.
The successful Sales Manager will have a background in engineering and could currently be involved in an Electrical/Hardware department in a sales/managerial capacity.
Key aspects of the Sales Manager position include –
* Driving and increasing sales of control panels across existing and new customers
* Provide quotations and electrical manufacturing projects
* Manage client expectations in terms of costs and timescales to deliver work
* Meeting with clients – being proactive in terms of selling new options to the client, going back to previous customers and suggesting upgrades/replacements etc.
* Record keeping – compile and maintain detailed customer records using MS Excel
* Health & safety compliance
* People management – making sure team members have clear tasks and they’re accountable to deliver
The ideal background for this role is someone who’s come up through the ranks of a panel builder, so someone who is likely to have Electrical qualifications and possibly have some Electrical design capabilities.
The postcode is used a guide only.
The role is commutable from Chester, Liverpool, Ellesmere Port, Runcorn, Warrington, Northwich and Wrexham
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £50k Annual
£35k - £85k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£33k - £41k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual