Temporary Accounts Assistant
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
You will support the finance team with processing invoices, reconciliations and working with the ledger team.
This role is likely to suit someone who is working towards AAT qualification, or good with figures.
* Previous experience within a finance/accounts role
* Excellent Microsoft skills in Office range (Especially Excel, Word and Outlook)
* Good numeracy skills and verbally articulate.
* Excellent organisational abilities, able to work under pressure, prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
* Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate verbally both orally and in writing to all queries at all levels.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£12.5 - £15 Hourly
£10.5 - £12.5 Hourly
£23k - £27k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£10 - £15 Hourly
£10 - £12.5 Hourly
£15 - £15 Hourly