Business Development Manager
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Up to £36,000 + OTE £72,000 Uncapped + Car Allowance
Our client a successful growing provider of hosted Telephony systems, has a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager the ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate, strong interpersonal skills, exceptional negotiation skills and communication skills but also has the enhanced ability to multitask within a well-established team.
* Developing new accounts into long standing customers and create referrals Quoting for solutions that fit customer identified needs.
* selling VoIP, Hosted Solutions and traditional PABX systems to your customers consulting them on the best option to suit their needs
* Updating customer records on the database, maintaining your Sales Pipeline. Telephoning new business customers across the UK Building a strong pipeline of potential customers
* Use objection handling techniques to your advantage
* Use of effective communication skills and ability to negotiate with potential new customers Demonstrate self-confidence, strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to persuade Strong motivation and enthusiasm.
* The ability to work well under pressure. Strong sales and analysis skills for successful business generation. Excellent verbal and written communication ability.
You will have a minimum of 1 years experience in selling IT or Telecoms
* Experience in Field Sales
* Ensure that the customer has a first-class solution delivered in the quickest possible timescale.
* You may have some experience selling:
* Telephone systems – Hosted VOIP and Traditional PABX
* SIP trunks
* Ethernet and broadband circuits
* IVR and Contact Centres
* Data cabling
* Data Circuits
* Full 360 degree sales experience
* Please apply if you have the following experience: Field Sales, Area Sales, Business Development Manager, BDM, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Sales Advisor, IT Sales Manager, IT Sales, Telecoms sales.
TO APPLY: To please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£180 - £180 Daily
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£36k - £43k Annual
£32.5k - £35k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual