Production Shift Supervisor
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Norfolk – Commutable from King's Lynn, Swaffham, Ely, Wisbech, and Chatteris
£22,000 - £26,000
Sunday to Friday Afternoons
Our client is one of the largest Fresh Produce Companies throughout the UK. This a great time to join the expanding company. Due to expansion they are looking for a Production Shift Supervisor to join the team, with a range of exciting projects ongoing this is an exciting time to join!
Role & Responsibilities:
• Have a hands-on approach on the production lines.
• Ensure the smooth production flow of product throughout the process.
• Actively drive continuous improvement in your work area.
• Responsible for the quality of product produced in their work area.
• Ensure that the correct quantity of quality of product is packed into the correct packaging
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience working in a Fresh Produce, Food or FMCG environment is a must.
• Effective team player with strong organizational skills
• Experience being within a Production Supervisor
• Knowledge of highly regulated environments, risk assessments & health & safety
• Hours – Sunday to Friday (2pm – 9pm)
• Salary - £22,000 to £26,000
• 24 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Regular overtime available
Production Team Leader, Production Operative, Senior Production, Production Supervisor
Job Reference No: SE14763 / 611
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy –
Brianne O’Keeffe on (phone number removed) or by sending your CV directly to her at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK