Fully or Part Qualified Accountant
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Would you like to work for a small, contemporary, independent, firm in Saffron Walden? Looking for part time hours and flexible working?
Our client has a diverse range of loyal clients and is seeking a fully qualified or part qualified accountant to join their team on a permanent, part time basis. The new accountant will assist in all client requirements. This role is paperless – the client is a progressive firm who provides year end services.
The role as Accountant:
* Preparation of fully reconciled month end management accounts
* Preparation of financial statements and corporation tax returns for limited companies
* Preparation and submission of VAT returns and Payroll
* Bookkeeping support and point of contact for clients
* Opportunity to assist with business development, marketing and growth plans.
* Support to study for further qualifications.
* A self-motivated individual willing to exceed client expectation.
* Experinced handling compliance tasks for clients
* Bright personality with exceptional communication skills to integrate with the existing team.
* Team player, with the ability to work autonomously
* Proactive flexible approach.
* Have at least two years practice experience.
* IT literate and experience of cloud-based software, Xero
* AAT full or part qualified.
* The desire to make a difference.
Part time role
Flexible hours. Home working considered.
Work place pension
Salary £25-30k pro rata DOE