Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Our global client is looking for a production planner to join them in their goal of providing Market-leading products and services for every aspect of an aircraft's interior.
Your role within the business would be to introduce new products from the design stage into manufacturing for the first time and optimise the repeatable process for continued manufacturing in future.
This position would be fantastic for someone with strong problem-solving skills, experience with technical drawings and specifications, and the ability to deal with problems as they arise and adapt the manufacturing process to overcome these issues.
In order to do this, you would:
• Create bill of materials for new products, provide manufacturing information sheets and manufacturing specification data (in accordance with company standards)
• Develop the most cost and time effective solutions while maintaining design quality and best manufacturing practices
• Define suitable methods of manufacture and identify and implement required tooling and equipment
• Create test specifications and manufacture of composite test samples & rework of current test parts.
• Understand the industrial process to make informed Buy or make decisions.
• Reduce waste as much as possible while maintaining quality.
• Train employees on new process, applications, and manufacturing specification data.
We're looking for someone with an understanding of:
• Technical drawings, specifications and related documentation
• A grasp of Composites, systems and processes to be able to conduct your duties
• Strong communication skills, be mathematically competent and be capable of using computers and software such as MRP (Infor Evolution), MS Office (Excel) and various CAD viewing.
• Maintain a technical interface and offer support and feedback between the Design, Programmes, Production, Purchasing and Quality departments
• Lean practices to minimise works order and production stages, material usage etc.
• Continuous manufacturing process improvement with a strong problem-solving ability.
Don't hesitate to apply!
Following your application we can provide more details.
Keywords: Production, Planner, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aerospace, Composites, Optimisation, Lean
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£36k - £36k Annual
£27k - £35k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£0 - £35k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual