Senior Account Manager
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
They are market leaders right now and they offer a fantastic working environment, big on team spirit and huge on career development.
They are now looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their thriving team.
* Meet/exceed KPI targets both for engagement, new product development and customer satisfaction for a portfolio of large and VIP Clients
* Build and maintain strong relations with their Clients
* Deliver strategy
* Secure best in the market exclusive offers
* Use professional negotiation skills to deliver improved margins from within your allocated client base
* Proactively monitor the trading performance of allocated accounts and identify and deliver product opportunities to deliver year on year growth
* Assist the Head of Partner Management where required in the delivery of business projects
Desired Skills & Experience:
* An accomplished account manager, ideally within the hotel/restaurant/leisure industry but not essential
* An exceptional communicator and relationship builder
* Outstanding analytical skills, with strong knowledge of Excel
* You should be highly commercial, a strong negotiator
* A sound understanding of multichannel retailing
* Good organisational skills
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£34k - £36k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual