Graduate Civil Structural Engineer
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Graduate Civil / Structural Position Overview:
* Involvement in projects of varying scale from conception through to completion
* Assessing and understanding project requirement
* Undertaking design across a number of disciplines
* Agreeing timescales and specifications with clients and managers
* Preparation of documents and reports
* Working towards Chartered status and maintaining CPD training
* Design of a range of Structures to Eurocodes
* Design; drafting of drawings; preparation of Building Regulations; surveys (topographical and measured)
* Progress onto other duties will occur naturally with increased competence.
Graduate Civil / Structural Engineer Position Requirements:
* Clear and efficient verbal and written communication;
* Ability to liaise with clients and contractors;
* Ability to use software such as AutoCAD, etc
* Commitment to professional excellence and personal development
* Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently build and maintain external and internal relationships
If you feel that you are right for this job technically, but the salary, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for jobs very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current job for now, we always welcome calls from Civil Engineering professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 70+ years’ experience in this market. Please call Adam Butler at Carrington West on (phone number removed) for more information.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us. CWHTT