Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for a Facilities Manager to join our client in Nottingham, managing the delivery of hard and soft services across their 3 sites in the area.
You will ideally be from a technical, Mechanical or Electrical background and have good knowledge of all building services and a strong background in health & safety.
* Facilities Manager for our client in Nottingham
* Working directly for a Transport business delivering their in-house FM services
* Based in Nottingham looking after a cluster of 3 sites
* Sites are mixed use – office/depot
* Direct management of the in-house team – Supervisor & small Engineering team
* Managing all planned maintenance across the sites
* Managing specialist sub-contractors for reactive and larger works
* Reporting into the company Engineering Director
* Managing all aspects of Health & Safety
Nottingham Based Transport Services Business
What is required?
* Strong FM/maintenance background
* Ideally from a Mechanical or Electrical maintenance background
* Good working knowledge of all Building Services systems
* Strong Health & Safety background
* IOSH – essential
* NEBOSH - desirable
* Experience in managing a small team
* Contractor Management experience
* Experience or working to budgets and making cost savings
* Local to Nottingham – all sites are Central Nottingham
To apply for this position please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Adam on (phone number removed).
Please note that IOSH is essential for this position and your application will unfortunately not be considered if you do not have this.
Facilities Manager / Site Services Manager / FM / Facilities / Maintenance / Building Services / Nottingham / Hard Services / Hard FM / PPM / Planned Maintenance / Facilities / Mechanical / Electrical / M&E / Mechanical / Electrical / Facilities Manager / Nottingham / East Midlands / Notts / Maintenance / Electrical
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£38k - £45k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£36k - £38k Annual
£19 - £21.9 Hourly
£29k - £32k Annual
£23k - £26k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual
£42k - £45k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£27k - £32k Annual