Graduate Case Administrator
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate with a degree from a UK University or someone who has recently left college with relevant customer service skills to undertake a challenging role in a rewarding industry.
The rate on offer for the Graduate Case Administrator role is £90 per day (circa £21,600 per annum) on an initial 8-month contract. You would be required to work Monday to Friday with core hours of 9-5.30pm although some flexibility will be required to accommodate the project workload.
As a Graduate Case Administrator, you will:
• Check and complete PPI complaint cases using available evidence and date.
• Update and capture relevant data to the CRM system.
• Providing accurate advice and support to customers in a timely and professional manner.
• Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection.
• Adhere to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) guidelines at all times.
To be a successful Graduate Case Administrator, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• Degree from a UK University or A-level/HND equivalent.
• Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
• Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
• Strong ability with Word and Excel.
• Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
• Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs.
Please note, Administrators must be able to travel to Chester for this role and be available for the duration of the project.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check for this project.