Senior EC&I Engineer (Safety System)
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a 4 x Senior EC&I Engineer based in Stockton & Warrington on a 12 months contract with an option to renew.
Reporting to Area Discipline Lead Engineer.
* To originate EC&I Designs to ES_1_2190 including production of Design Justification Reports (DJRs).
* To review (Check) EC&I Designs to ES_1_2190 including checking of Design Justification Reports (DJRs) produced by others.
* Liaise, during the production of the designs, with the Substantiation Team, Area Teams and client’s Intelligent Customers.
* Shall present designs including DJRs, typically at review meetings, as part of the review and approval process for the safety system design.
* Work to programme, budget and in compliance with the Quality Management System.
* Experience of safety system design in accordance with ES_1_2190 is essential.
* At least 5 years nuclear experience, preferably at client site.
* Professional engineer, ideally chartered status.
* Working within a JV environment.
* Competent with Microsoft Office software.
* SC Clearance might be required
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time