Sales Manager (Automotive)
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Leading the Sales team as the Sales Manager, you will be hands on in every part of the sales process whilst managing the sales team. The successful candidate will be a strong leader who is driven, passionate, friendly and forward thinking. You will have the ability to manage and develop the Sales team and ensure a memorable customer experience is always the priority.
* The running and management of the Sales Department
* To formulate policies and procedures to maximise Sales, Finance, Insurance and accessory sales whilst improving customer satisfaction, growth and retention of customers
* Achieve and exceed all KPI’s , targets and Sales objectives through the effective management of your Sales team
* Achieve industry leading standards through the effective management of process and policies.
* Closely manage Cost control
* Ensure brand standards are upheld and maintained. Attend brand events.
* Training and developing the Sales and admin teams
To be considered for this role you must have a full, unrestricted driving license.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced organisation and progress your skills and experience. As well as an excellent basic salary my client is offering performance related commission and bonuses, a company car as well as an extensive benefits package.
Our vision here at Libra Recruitment is to be the recruiter of choice for both our clients and our candidates. We are forward thinking, passionate and consultative in our approach to recruitment. We have the skills and experience to deliver a professional, tailored and friendly service.
Libra Recruitment is an independent agency that focuses on permanent and fixed term recruitment specialising in HR, Sales, Marketing, Office support & Finance.
We receive a high volume of applications and are not able to respond to every application we receive. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please note your application hasn’t been successful on this occasion
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £30k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£29k - £30k Annual