Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
£30,000 - £35,000
A fantastic opportunity for an Operations Manager to join a well-established supplier of temporary walk-in cold rooms.
This specialist event supplier group is well known for providing a range of equipment to impressive clients across the UK & Europe.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Warehouse/Transport Department, including its assets and employees.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring all operations comply to health and safety standards
* Managing performance of staff with emphasis on productivity and efficiency
* Implementing warehouse budgets
* Ensuring stock is controlled and all stock is maintained ready for each event
* Recruiting, interviewing, motivating and training all new staff
* Conduct regular staff meetings and carry out performance reports
* Ensuring all clients requests are fulfilled
The ideal candidate must have previous experience within an event or equipment supplier and have a proven background of carrying out the above tasks
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£55k - £65k Annual
£41.2k - £55k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£35k - £38k Annual
£42k - £63k Annual
£25.5k - £25.5k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual