Business Development Manager
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Joining an established and successful company, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with clients and OEM’s within the nuclear industry. A market leader, this company offers a range of specialised technical products to end users, OEM’s and engineering project companies. The role, which can be home based, will involve communicating and visiting clients in the UK, northern Europe and Canada.
The company offers a friendly, family orientated culture with benefits including 25 days holiday, private medical & dental care and a company car.
* Researching and identifying potential clients and upcoming projects within the nuclear sector
* Working with the technical and commercial teams to assess and review enquires
* Creating ongoing relationships with end-user clients to ensure products are vendor listed and are included in upcoming projects
* Developing successful partnerships with engineering project companies in order to be involved in global nuclear developments
* Creating sales opportunities in the replacement and after market sectors
* Building on the current relationships with OEM’s, making packages for the nuclear industry in the UK and oversees
* Working with internal teams to prepare pre-qualification information
* Identifying optimal solutions with clients, creating winning propositions to suit their needs
* Meeting clients and project companies in the UK and occasionally Europe and Canada
* Negotiating pricing, preparing quotations and producing contracts
* Producing a visible sales pipeline, sales reports and forecasts
The ideal candidate
* To be successful in this role you will have a proven background of product sales within the nuclear markets
* Excellent research skills and the ability to produce a robust sales pipeline
* Experience of negotiating, preparing quotations and proposals
* A patient and tenacious personality with the ability to create long term business relationships
* Confident approach, customer centric with strong negotiation skills
The company head office is based in Surrey, however this is a home based position.
To apply please upload your CV as a Microsoft Word version, excluding textboxes or images.
Harper Evans Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £60k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£40.2k - £53.1k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£35k - £42k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£35.6k - £53.5k Annual