Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
The Financial Controller will have to get their hands stuck in to both the daily reporting requirements of the finance department, as well as acting as a key member of the management team on site. Due to recent changes, the company is looking for someone who loves a challenge and the chance to change things for how they see fit.
What the role will involve:
- Working with operational teams & senior leaders to identify opportunities to
- Actively managing and encouraging the development of finance reports.
- Ensuring profitable reporting processes are in place through the finance department.
- Taking responsibility to ensure the delivery of frequent P&L reports.
- Preparation of the balance sheet & detailed reconciliations.
- Achieving operational effectiveness through reporting on key metrics for the site.
- Coordinating all internal and external audits.
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA).
- Previous Financial Controller or Finance Manager experience.
- Strong understanding of a manufacturing business.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Can do attitude to assist in reporting requirements.
- Process improvement expert.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary between £65,000 - £85,000.
- Generous pension contribution.
- Generous bonus dependent on site performance.
- Car allowance.
- Various other benefits.
- Relocation package available.
Apply today if you are interested in this opportunity, or get in touch with Luke Robert at Acorn Finance for a confidential chat about the role.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £50k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual