Events Sales Manager
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you an established Event Sales Manager or Head of Sales looking for that next challenge working for a unique fast paced industry?
Do you have experience in driving sales and new business B2B within the Corporate Event environment.
Our client UK business is on the look out for a Proactive Sales Manager to join them, driving new business with large Multinational organisations.
Reporting directly into the Commercial Director, this is a brand new role so you there is plenty of scope to really make your mark!
* Competitive Salary + Comm
* Additional benefits
As our Proactive Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving new Conference & Events business and growing accounts and sponsorships for various worldwide venues.
In this role, you will penetrate national markets by creating and executing an exceptional sales plan. You will be responsible for:
* Manage and motivate a successful sales team
* Processing enquiries & proposals, providing best value options to customers while maximising sales opportunities
* Contribute ideas for the Sales and Marketing plan
* Support the implementation and monitoring of all company marketing initiatives
To be right for us, you will be a self-motivated individual with a proven history of driving sales and new business. You must be a highly motivated pro-active self-starter, with a commitment and drive for business development and a knack for relationship building. We are looking for:
* Previous experience in a Sales Management role.
* Proven track record of managing and motivating a team to success.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A passion for hospitality, sales and customer service
* An ability to inspire customer trust and confidence
* Experience selling events or services in hospitality or unique venues
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22.5k - £25k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£18k - £50k Annual
£20k - £70k Annual