Mechanic, Flee Maintenance Mechanic
Posted on Jul 17, 2019 by First Vehicle Services
If you are an experienced Trailer Mechanic, Diesel Technician, or a Lead Technician we want to talk to you about our immediate opportunities. Now is the time to take your career to the next level! We're hiring for the following:
- Lead Trailer Mechanic
- Trailer Technician/Welder
- Lead Trailer Mechanic
- Trailer Shop Supervisor
- Diesel Technicians/Automotive Techs
We're Proud to Offer You:
- Top Hourly Wages based on experience and qualifications + ASE Certifications earn you bonus money!
- SIGN ON BONUS OF $3,000!!!
- PAID RELOCATION!!!!!
- A clean and positive work environment!
- Consistent year-round work
- ASE training and testing materials provided
- Opportunities for Advancement Nationwide! - Advance your career as Maintenance Manager, Region Maintenance Manager, or work in our Greyhound, First Student, & First Transit divisions across North America!
- Ongoing training - learn and work on gas, diesel, & alternative fuel vehicles
Below is just a snap shot of tasks that you will be doing in the shop. (duties change with position)
- Performing vehicle maintenance to First Student Standards of Excellence
- Scheduling and administering fleet maintenance
- Troubleshooting problems with equipment.
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors.
- Supervising maintenance operations. Planning and distributing the work and monitoring performance.
- Ensuring compliance on a day-to-day basis with State, Federal and Company requirements.
- Working closely with location manager, providing status of maintenance and budget requirements.
- Identifying actions to improve operating efficiency.
- Performing all other duties as assigned.
You'll Need to Have:
- Technical school training is a plus!
- Previous gasoline, diesel or alternative fuel vehicle maintenance & repair experience
- Experience as a lead technician or supervisor
- Valid driver's license
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
- ASE Certifications strongly preferred
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen required
So, Who Are We?
We are First Vehicle Services (A Division of FirstGroup America) - a leader in diverse fleet management and maintenance throughout North America. Since 1981, we've provided efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services to governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations across the United States.
Don't Wait! Apply Today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.