Control System Engineer
Posted on Jul 18, 2019 by CV-Library
I am seeking to find an experienced and ambitious Control Systems Engineer for new role with an industry leading organisation in Leeds, which manufactures specialist products for the water industry and a range of other process industries. This well-established business is looking to build on its recent success by adding to its front-end design capability in the near future.
This Control Systems Engineer position is seen as a key role for the business in the short term as it seeks to increase capacity in order to continue to grow. The business is fully committed to personal development and to providing its employees with a flexible environment, setting them up to succeed and to grow both technically and personally.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Control Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Control and instrumentation systems functional specification and design, PLC system software configuration.
* Understanding, interpreting and responding to the needs of other departments.
* Production of control and instrumentation design documentation.
* Including Specifications, P&IDs, Control philosophies, Instrument schedules and Control system & communications block diagrams
* Undertaking site surveys of existing installations.
* Liaison with clients both internal and external.
* Manage several projects at the same time
* Design of PLC Code, HMI Applications & SCADA (using Mitsubishi, Siemens S7, Allen Bradley & Rockwell)
* Experience of having worked in the Water Industry would be desirable but is not essential.
* Track record for delivering projects on time and within budget.
* Good keyboard skills and IT literacy (ideally Word, Excel and Access).
* Good organisational skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to work on own initiative without supervision.
* Must be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with a wide range of colleagues.
Remuneration & Progression
You will be offered a generous remuneration package including a basic salary in the region of £35k to £40k for this Control System Engineer position.
With this business, your personal development and the direction you want to progress your career in can be decided by you. Whether you want to get into Commissioning, Project Management or a more senior position within the design function, this business has a track record for investing in training and development to assist with this.
If this role sounds as though it could be interesting, please apply by forwarding a copy of your most recent CV and I will call to pass on some more information
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £60k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£32k - £50k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£32 - £35 Hourly
£30k - £45k Annual