Senior Structural Engineer
Posted on Jul 18, 2019 by CV-Library
* Opportunity to work with an already established, yet growing Structural Design Consultancy in Central London
* Projects vary from £25M to £150M across both private and pubic sector clients
* Extremely supportive working environment and mentorship within to help progress into an Associate level role
* Assist in mentoring and developing junior engineers
* Projects which are architecturally focussed and technically challenging
* Strong commination skills required for external meetings
* Competitive salary and benefits including company Laptop, Phone, 25 days annual leave
The constancy are located in a prime location in Central London, near mainline and tube links. Over the past few months they have continued to win projects both through returning customers and new clients and as a result are looking for a Senior Structural Design Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis.
The office is mid sized in terms of technical staff, enabling you to deliver a personal, hands on service and run your projects through all milestones, meeting and communicating with clients and architects through the whole process. You will be working within a brilliant support network of Engineers and Directors. They run regular CPD workshops that all staff get involved in, ensuring all problems and challenges are shared and solved efficiently.
In terms of the projects themselves, they vary in both new build and refurbishment across a multitude of sectors. These include residential, commercial, education, leisure and mixed use and will be expected to design in all main materials along the way.
A competitive salary, added benefits including company laptop and phone, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, and annual bonuses are on offer.
This is a fantastic opportunity which we are happy to share more details on, as well as similar jobs within Structural/Civil Engineering
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £55k Annual
£44k - £48k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£38k - £45k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£40k - £48k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual