Posted on Jul 18, 2019 by CV-Library
Up to £40k depending on experience + Vehicle, Benefits
Due to continuing expansion across the UK my client is seeking a motivated service engineer to cover South West Corridor Region.
The company provides a comprehensive service for all compressed air equipment within the region and you will ideally have experience in general servicing, support, warranty and repair work.
The Service Engineer will deliver a first rate service to customers, providing advice, diagnostics, routine maintenance and emergency help whenever/wherever needed
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Undertake planned and preventative maintenance of compressed air systems and blowers
* Perform emergency breakdown fault finding and repair
* Install and commission air compressors, blowers and associated ancillary equipment
* Aluminium & Steel pipework installations
* Complete service reports, timesheets and recommendations in a timely manner
* Recommend additional work that assists the customers and enhances performance
* Maintain good professional working relationships with all existing customers and help with development of new customers
* Comply with both customer health and safety environmental procedures
Desitable Skills and Qualifications:
* Electrical/electronical experience
* Previous experience working on compressed air systems and blowers although as below, training will be provided
* Previous experience in field based role is essential
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Good IT skills
* Desire to provide high quality workmanship
The Service Engineer will also be experienced or willing to learn Variable Speed Drive :
* Fault Finding & Repair
The successful candidate will be trained on the above through dedicated training courses in the classroom, online, workshop and onsite supporting an existing team of 10 Service Engineers.
You will work within the South West Corridor region, visiting client premises for general repair, service and installation work with visit to office expected a couple of times a week to collect spares stock and new installation equipment.
They offer a competitive salary package, as well as benefits, including pension, fully serviced company vehicle, mobile phone, tablet and other company benefits in this rapidly expanding business.
The company offer a stable/friendly working environment where you will become a valued member of the team.
They will consider applicants from all areas of the UK, for those wishing to relocate, and the role will be permanently based within the South West Corridor Region
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£9.55 - £9.55 Hourly
£25k - £38k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual