Posted on Jul 18, 2019 by CV-Library
Your primary focus will be on developing components that support our backend engineers by integrating them into our core CMS.
You will ensure that these components are robust with ease of future maintenance the priority. You will be committed to collaborative problem solving in relation to every layer of our architecture and will be working with industry leading experts.
* Your role is simple, you will be working towards reinventing the way an industry operates through exceptional knowledge of code.
* You will work closely with UX designers, project managers and back-end developers to implement incredible user interfaces and experiences.
* Collaborate with a highly skilled and dedicated development team who work together as a unit and are passionate about delivering unrivalled technical solutions.
* Communicate and articulate technical solutions and be able to share and build knowledge within a team.
* Maintain awareness and be passionate for industry trends and emerging technologies.
* Last but not least, you will be expected to be your unique self.
Skills & Experience:
* Educated to degree level in Computer Science - preferably achieving a first class grade.
* Strong PHP development background with a clear passion for technology.
* Ability to implement change within a project and challenge the norm.
* Be able to think outside the box and learn new skills to become an integral part of the team.
* A fun working atmosphere – Where your input counts
* Pizza days (you can’t beat brainstorming over pizza)
* Team Social Events
* Discounted Gym Membership
* Enhanced Holiday Allowance
* Training and mentoring programmes
* Workplace pension Scheme
* Employee benefits scheme
* Employee Share Scheme
* Highly Competitive and Industry Leading Salary and Benefits.
If you think this is the right role for you, please get in touch – we’d love to tell you more
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £40k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual