Maintenance and Facilities Manager
Posted on Jul 18, 2019 by CV-Library
IGS is a fast growing state of the art manufacturing facility who are part of the multi-national Specsavers Group - the world’s largest privately owned optical group. The site in Kidderminster sits on the Stourport road with its sister site Lens Online that opened in June 2017. We supply across the globe and to UK stores.
Position: Maintenance and Facilities Manager
Location: Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY11 7FL
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 per annum
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team as a Maintenance and Facilities Manager. The team are instrument to the planned and reactive maintenance, electrical fault finding, project work and continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will come from a manufacturing or process background and have experience of managing and developing a team within this environment.
- Ensure that machinery and facilities are kept in excellent condition.
- Create and delegate maintenance plans.
- Set, review and assess expectations, objections and progress of the team.
- To ensure that machinery downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Provide training plans for engineers and operators for machinery.
- Liaise with the Production and Quality departments to ensure the highest level of build quality.
Here at IGS we have our values and behaviours at the forefront of everything we do, they are:
- Focus on customer.
- Act as one Team.
- Make it Happen.
- Embrace Change.
- Lead by Example.
- Have Fun.
You may have experience of the following: Facilities Manager, Maintenance Manager, Facilities Supervisor, Site Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, Operations Manager, Healthy and Safety Manager, Site Maintenance Manager, etc.