Posted on Jul 18, 2019 by CV-Library
Working alongside the Assistant Manager and Store Manager, you will be enthused about supporting your team and will be the first point of contact for all customers. You will work to achieve store KPI’s, selling merchandise and insurance, following up on enquiries and advising customers on the best solution for their needs. There is a great balance of customer service, sales and administration within the role, as well as ensuring that all store standards are maintained.
Ideally you will have experience at a similar level in the retail or sales sectors, however the ideal Sales Advisor will be confident, flexible, a team player and have a great attitude and a fast learner.
You will need to be flexible to work 40 hours per week over 5 out of 7 days to cover the following opening hours:
* Monday to Friday: 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
* Saturday: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
* Sunday: 10.00 am to 4.00 pm
Our client believe you can tell a lot about a company by the little things they do for their staff - the things that make life whether it be inside or outside of work. They offer benefits such as: a day off on your birthday, vouchers to recognise personal events such as engagements, weddings and births, a Christmas party and plenty of other social events and time off to volunteer with their charity partners as well as the below:
* Quarterly bonus calculated against operational and sales targets.
* Monthly bonus for delivering great customer service.
* Holiday entitlement increasing with service.
* Contributory Pension Scheme.
* Company Sharesave Scheme.
* Family friendly policies to include enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
To apply for the Sales Advisor role, please click apply and follow the application process
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£16k - £19k Annual
£17.5k - £17.5k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£36k - £41k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£16k - £18k Annual
£23k - £23k Annual