Posted on Jul 18, 2019 by CV-Library
The company is based in modern offices with free parking and demonstration rooms to impress any client. The building is shared with the support and software development team, making easier to focus on the client. The company is looking for someone who is going to tackle the market vertically.
In this IT Sales role, your duties will include:
• Achieving revenue & margin targets from new customers on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Creating, managing and maintaining a documented account development strategy.
• Working with marketing or other internal departments to proactively identify and target customers.
• Building sales strategies for specific customer accounts illustrating the business advantage of products and services to customers and other colleagues whilst managing and coordinating internal teams to deliver to customer expectations.
• Regularly meet and build effective relationships with existing and potential customers.
• Working closely with presales, delivery, support and any bid-related teams to effectively create, sell and deliver new business wins.
• Taking overall responsibility for delivering any assigned opportunities, whether directly managed or through a bid team.
• Maintaining a broad understanding of industry developments, key products and technology relevant to services.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience in CCaaS, SaaS, PaaS or some complex cloud-based solution. Although open to IT services.
• IT sales exposure.
• New business experience is a must.
• Demonstrable experience of meeting or exceeding targets.
• Generate own leads and utilise the network.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including effective influencing and negotiating.
• Excellent selling techniques.
In return, you will receive a basic salary of £35,000 – 45,000 per annum plus up to £45,000 OTE.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £22k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£25k - £26k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£18k - £21k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual