Posted on Jul 18, 2019 by CV-Library
Celebrating their 25th anniversary in 2019, they continue to provide unparalleled levels of service and support to customers and this role has become available as part of an ongoing expansion plan.
As well as full training, there is free parking, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, a pension scheme, lounge and kitchen facilities and a coffee machine for unlimited coffee!
As a Telesales Executive, your responsibilities will include:
• Qualifying a prospect database of computer resellers that require canvassing and developing into live accounts.
• Building effective relationships over the phone.
• Developing new business whilst retaining and developing existing accounts.
• Handling outbound and inbound calls.
• Processing customer orders.
• Promoting the company’s products and services.
• Meeting and exceeding operational sales targets (uncapped commission).
• Ensuring quality and compliance on all calls.
To be a successful Telesales Executive, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• Previous sales experience or bags of enthusiasm with a willingness to learn/looking to get into sales.
• Tenacity and drive.
• Excellent telephone manor.
• High levels of confidence and self-belief.
• Some knowledge of IT products is beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided.
• Outstanding people skills.
Your working hours will be Monday-Friday, 09:00-17:30.
In return, a Telesales Executive will receive a negotiable basic salary of £17,500 per annum with an achievable OTE of £30,000-£35,000 per annum.
To apply for this Telesales Executive role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18k - £35k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£19k - £23k Annual
£21k - £50k Annual
£18k - £19k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£10.5k - £10.5k Annual
£17k - £20k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual