Posted on Jul 18, 2019 by CV-Library
A high profile and progressive organisation are looking for a Solutions Architect to join their team and oversee high quality design and delivery across a range of systems.
The Solutions Architect will be able to understand the business needs and address these through designing relevant technical solutions, whilst adhering to company standards.
The Solutions Architect will be required to have the following skills and experience:
* Strong understanding of Solutions Architecture principles.
* Previous exposure to an extensive range of technologies (.Net Development tools advantageous)
* The ability to demonstrate solid expertise in the use of appropriate tools/techniques for design, development, building, testing and deployment of various applications.
* Excellent communicator - experience of presenting deeply technical issues effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
* Strong understanding of Agile methodology.
* Proven experience of prioritising and multi-tasking across a number of projects and initiatives.
* Experience of working in cross collaboration and independently.
* Very strong analytical and problem solving experience and skills.
* Transition or hybrid architecture framework experience - desirable.
The responsibilities of the Solutions Architect will include:
* Close working with the wider architecture team on solution design across different product and technical boundaries.
* Being the point of contact for resolving architecture / integration issues with the businesses systems.
* To become the Subject matter expert for technical changes to aid with product enhancement or new project estimates.
* Ownership and development of solution design documentation to assure relevant sign off.
* Supporting projects and product enhancements throughout the development and delivery lifecycle.
* Providing assistance in incident and problem management.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company who fully embrace technology and its capability to stay at the forefront of their industry.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to (url removed)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£70k - £90k Annual
£450 - £550 Daily
£65k - £65k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£600 - £675 Annual
£550 - £650 Daily
£45k - £65k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£65k - £80k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual