Posted on Jul 18, 2019 by CV-Library
£20 - £25k basic
£40-50k realistic 1st YR OTE
Monday to Friday (phone number removed)
Are you interested in the world of Technology?
Would you consider yourself ambitious and driven?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company based in Swinton who are all about working with their clients to deliver the best service possible. They are industry leaders and are in the Technology sector with connections across the globe.
For this Sales Advisor role there are amazing benefits on offer:
* Basic salary between £20,000 - £25,000
* 20 days leave + Bank Holidays + 1 extra day per year or service
* No WEEKENDS
* Great working atmosphere
The Successful Advisor must possess:
* People person
* Sales orientated
* Excellent Communicator
* Highly Resilient
* Highly Driven and Confident
* Outgoing Personality
* Ability to use own initiative
* Languages are desirable
The Sales Advisor Role based in Swinton:
* Uses whatever means necessary to build up sales pipeline and prospect list
* Contributes to targets at all times by always meeting targets and KPIs
* Outbound calls to potential clients to introduce the company and its services
* Effective objection handling where necessary to try and drive sales
* Engages with clients by establishing their needs and ensuring all questions and queries are answered
If you are interested in this role then do not wait about click apply today.
Only candidates with the relevant experience will be shortlisted
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£19k - £23k Annual
£16k - £19k Annual
£17.5k - £17.5k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual
£36k - £41k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£16k - £18k Annual