Posted on Jul 18, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client has an immediate temporary requirement but may also be in a position to consider temporary candidates who are interested in a permanent opportunity.
Duties will include:
* Raising purchase orders as required.
* Preparing and reconciling supplier payments.
* Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts and forecasting.
* Inputting and reconciling credit card transactions.
* Assisting the Finance Manager with the preparation of the budget and internal compliance monitoring.
* Preparing and submitting monthly VAT return.
Skills and experience:
* You will be an experienced Finance Assistant working towards AAT or ACCA.
* You will have excellent communication skills and an ability to liaise at all levels within an organisation.
* Strong attention to detail is essential along with a professional and confidential approach.
* You will have strong IT skills including Excel and accounting software knowledge.
* You will enjoy working at a fast pace and be comfortable working under pressure to tight deadlines.
We are looking for someone who is available for an immediate start. Please contact Jo or Katie asap for an informal chat.
Hours – Monday to Friday 9-5.30
Parking available on site
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£17.5k - £18.5k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£19 - £19 Annual
£9.68 - £10.6 Hourly
£18k - £18k Annual
£27.6k - £30.8k Annual
£26k - £26k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual