Posted on Jul 19, 2019 by CV-Library
Due to its continued success, a market leading organisation is on the lookout for ideal applicants to join its growing finance department. Our client is searching for determined candidates with experience in a similar role that are willing to hit the ground running.
Desired personal qualities:
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner to colleagues, superiors and any external parties.
- An understanding of Microsoft Office
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Hard working
- Great telephone manner
- Preparing financial reports
- Assisting with audits and fast checks
- Updating budgets
- Administration duties for accountants such as typing, filing and making phone calls
- Maintaining and reconciling accounts payable ledgers
- Handling communications with clients and vendors
- Managing petty cash
What you would get in return:
The successful candidate will be entitled to a competitive salary and various other benefits. This organisation has developed a relaxed and enjoyable working environment, that aims to reward those who often surpass expectations.
If you are interested and think that you would be suitable for this role, please do not hesitate to click apply.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£9 - £12 Hourly
£30k - £30k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£18k - £23k Annual
£17.5k - £18.5k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£19 - £19 Annual
£9.68 - £10.6 Hourly