Posted on Jul 19, 2019 by CV-Library
This position would suit an individual who is a few years "post grad" looking to get their teeth stuck in to a challenging yet rewarding role, where there is lots of opportunity for progression.
Tasked with providing a "partnering" approach to one of our busiest business units, key responsibilities will include;
* Establish the annual planning calendar and process
* Lead and support the branch review and contract review
* Identify and analyse the root causes of deviations to the budget and propose remedial actions
* Advise and support your business area in the budgetary process
* Analyse income and expenses by business, product lines and cost centres, monitor and assess deviation against budgets and forecasts
* Analyse the recovery gap.
* Analyse and monitor cost over-/under-runs by cost buckets, WIP, late costs and loss job provisions
* Determine opportunities and avoid risks in the businesses and ensure that appropriate actions are taken.
* Maintain Cost Centre structure and provide managers with relevant actual figures. Highlights deviations to budgets and forecasts.
What we look for:
* Excellent communication skills
* Good attention to detail and a confident decision maker
* Ability to challenge where appropriate and work to tight deadlines
* Experience of working in a similar role
* Relevant degree would be beneficial but not essential
* Experience of using SAP would be beneficial but not essential
* Proficient user of Excel
What we offer:
Along with a competitive salary we offer 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays, company pension scheme, cycle to work (along with other flexible benefits) and a genuine chance to progress your career with company funded learning etc
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £50k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual