Posted on Jul 19, 2019 by CV-Library
The purpose of the role is to act as the primary IT architecture contributor of the business solution arena IT strategy, vision, design and architecture. Has accountability for the technical integrity and scalability of complex IT solutions, ensuring design and implementation in accordance with enterprise guidelines, standards and best practice. To be the architectural solution lead of a large scale cross functional project(s) with multiple stakeholders within our business and will have appropriate facilitation skills to engage with the stakeholders at all levels of the business
Knowledge & Skills – Essential:
* Significant experience as Solution Architect within logistics, travel, tourism, travel or haulage.
* Experience of diverse, heterogeneous modern technology platforms including cloud.
* MSc or similar degree level education.
* Able to work in a pressurised environment
* Must be self-driven, objective and have the ability to use initiative and tenacity to resolve issues
* Must have an analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence and challenge at all levels
* Strong leadership, planning, people management and organisational skills
* Strong negotiation skills
* Commercially and financially astute
* Promotes and drives compliance with all IT policies, procedures, processes and governance
Contact us today to arrange an interview
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£70k - £80k Annual
£70k - £90k Annual
£450 - £550 Daily
£65k - £65k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£600 - £675 Annual
£550 - £650 Daily
£45k - £65k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£65k - £80k Annual