Internal Sales Executive
Posted on Jul 19, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a love & flair for sales to join the fast-moving digital print industry, someone who is comfortable picking up the phone to both cold & warm prospects and able to work closely with high profile clients. The role is office based with occasional joint visits to key clients with the field sales team.
* Identifying new businesses through research and prospecting.
* Building a strong pipeline of new business opportunities.
* Following up warm leads generated through targeted marketing and website enquiries.
* Attend joint visits with the external field sales team, meeting clients face to face presenting the portfolio of services with a view to closing new business.
* Advise and recommend products based on client’s application needs.
* Work to KPIs including sales and revenue targets/call targets.
* Sales admin duties such as customer quotes, preparing samples and order inputting.
* A positive and energetic individual, driven to succeed and able to build strong rapport internally and externally.
* Ability to quickly build credibility, define customer requirements and maintain accurate client communication.
* A strong background within business to business tele-sales / account management
* A positive and enthusiastic team player who is professional and credible at all times.
* Is personable and proactive with a motivated self-starter attitude.
* Computer literate with a knowledge of MS Office and Social Media.
* Competitive basic salary £23-27 depending on experience.
* 22 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years.
* Monday to Friday (phone number removed) with an hour for lunch.
* A 100% discretionary annual profit share scheme is possible, but not guaranteed.
* Excellent training and career prospects within the group which has a policy of promoting from within
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£21k - £28k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£21k - £23k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£17k - £17k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual
£19k - £22k Annual