Posted on Jul 19, 2019 by CV-Library
Chase & Holland are pleased to be working exclusively with a market leading manufacturer in Scunthorpe who are seeking a Junior Credit Controller to join their friendly finance team.
You will be responsible for all customer invoicing including working closely with the Project teams, managing the risk of bad debt.
Key responsibilities as a Credit Controller will include:
* Accurate maintenance of the Sales Ledger records
* Take ownership of resolving all customer queries by interaction with various stakeholders
* Proactive debt collection with all customers on both an international and UK basis
* Weekly reporting of the outstanding overdue debtors including a summary of the current position and actions taken
* Contributing to the fortnightly cashflow reporting process with projected sales ledger information
* Assisting with other finance functions and ad-hoc projects
My client is keen to find someone who is:
* Ideally actively studying or qualified AAT
* Experienced working within a fast-paced office environment
* A confident communicator with strong I.T skills
* Keen to develop their career long term
In return you will receive:
* A competitive salary and benefits
* Flexible working hours
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* As well as being a key player in an ambitious growing business and a great team
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Credit Control opportunity, click ‘apply now'.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18k - £19k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£23.3k - £28.3k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£18k - £24k Annual
£12 - £16 Hourly
£18k - £21k Annual