Posted on Jul 19, 2019 by CV-Library
3 Month Contract
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quality Engineer on an initial 3-month contract basis based in the Warwickshire area.
My client specialises in producing critical components for a range of products used across industries such as Marine, Aerospace and Nuclear.
The Quality Engineer will be required to do the following;
* Handling and facilitating the resolution of customer, supplier & internal QA issues including nonconformance and material review processes.
* Support in the creation of Qualification / Approval activities and documentation for new / existing parts, including PFMEA.
* Ensure that customer qualification documentation i.e. FAIRs, PPAP, Measurement Systems Analysis (AS13003), APQP, SDR, Concession etc. is completed in accordance with customer requirements and specified timeframe.
* Ensure that all quality requirements for new customers are identified and suitably communicated to enable the NPDI process to be more robust.
* Attending meetings and liaising with customers and suppliers to deliver Quality related requirements.
* Maintaining and reporting against key performance indicators to identify problems and develop solutions.
* Ensure timely resolution and customer feedback on quality related issues.
* Reviewing operating procedures to ensure continued compliance through audit and during investigations.
* Carry out Corrective Actions relating to Quality issues following incidents or audit findings.
* Coordinate and carry out Quality activities including; visual management/ WTF support/ Internal & Supplier Auditing.
* Operate daily in accordance with the QMS system and support the continual development and effectiveness of the system.
* Making recommendations for improvements to the management system and its processes.
The Quality Engineer is required to have the following;
* 5 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment
* 3 years’ experience working within aerospace in a Quality Engineer position
* Fully conversant with ISO9001, AS9100
* Experience with customers such as Safran, GE, Siemens, Rolls Royce
* Strong knowledge around RCA, 8D, APQP activities
* Experience with industrial/gas turbines advantageous
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £40k Annual
£40k - £43k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£38k - £42k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual
£32k - £33k Annual